Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
All requests must be emailed or faxed. Please do not call Uncle Harry's with a donation request.
Uncle Harry’s mission is to respect the Earth and all of its inhabitants and supports organizations with similar missions
Our charitable giving is focused on building community with an emphasis on arts, youth enrichment, health, wellness, and eco-consciousness.
- Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Uncle Harry's Natural Products.
- The recipient must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501(c)(3) status, such as a tax ID number would be ideal.
- The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered.
- All applications are reviewed equitably and are not based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by Uncle Harry's Natural Products:
- Faith-based groups
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Sporting events or sports teams
- Individuals/sponsorship of individuals
- Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
To be considered for a donation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (425) 895-9391.
- Please include the following information in your donation request:
- Date of the event
- Full name of your organization
- Background information on the organization (including website address)
- What you are requesting (specific products, quantity, gift certificate, gift basket items)
- What do you expect the attendance to be at the fundraiser or event?
- All relevant contact information
- If your organization has a procurement form, please complete and send that as well.
Thank you for your interest.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budgets, it is not possible to fulfill every request.