Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Uncle Harry’s mission is to respect the Earth and all of its inhabitants while striving for zero waste in all facets of our business. We aim to support organizations with similar missions. Our charitable giving is focused on building community with an emphasis on arts, youth enrichment, public health, animal welfare, and eco-consciousness.
All donation requests must be submitted through the following form. Please do not call Uncle Harry's with a donation request.
DONATION REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES:
• The recipient must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Proof of your 501(c)(3) status must be sent at the time of donation request.
• Only one donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Uncle Harry's Natural Products.
• The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered.
• Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by Uncle Harry's Natural Products:
• Faith-based groups
• Service clubs or fraternal organizations
• Private clubs funded through membership fees
• Sporting events or sports teams
• Organizations that permit the exclusion of a group based on their race/ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or lifestyle
Please know that we are processing high volumes of donations daily. To ensure your request is reviewed without delays, make sure to attach all of the required documentation. Once we receive your donation request, we will need 2-3 weeks to get back to you.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications and limited budget, it is not possible to fulfill every request.