Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Interested in joining the Uncle Harry's Team?
We are an ever-growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to outstanding service, handmade products, unique experiences, and giving back to the communities we serve. If you share our ideals, we'd love to hear from you.
Positions we regularly hire for are listed below. For other career inquiries, feel free to send us your resume and a cover letter to our Hiring Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Uncle Harry's Natural Products is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin, or sex. Uncle Harry's Natural Products prohibits discrimination against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Currently hiring as of 4/19/21, please apply on IndeedSHIFT: MONDAY-FRIDAY 6 AM-2:30 PM
The Order Picker/Packer (Shipping Assistant) is an energetic and detail oriented person. Responsibilities include picking, checking, and packing orders in our distribution center.
Shipping Associate Duties:
- Help uphold all company policies and procedures
- Follow and uphold all safety rules and regulations
- Always wear required personal protective equipment
- Maintain open communication with manager and lead on duty
- Picking Orders - Assemble orders using a sales order detailing items and quantities
- Checking Orders - Verify that each order is correct by individually checking item numbers and amounts against the sales order
- Packing Orders - Use the proper amount of packing materials to prevent breakage or damage to products during transport
- Restocking - Refill stock and packing materials as needed
- General Cleanup - Sweep, Take garbage and recycling out, Wipe down counters, Organize work area, etc
- Ability to stay focused and work at a steady space
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs occasionally
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete for up to 8 hours a day
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated
- Team player with excellent attendance and punctuality
- Accuracy in all phases of the shipping process
- Be at work every day, on time, ready to go
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record
- All work is completed in a standard warehouse environment, so being able to stand for at least 8 hours a day, lift up to 40 pounds, and sustain repetitive movement of arms is important.
Benefits include free gold level medical/vision insurance, retirement, paid time off (sick pay/vacation leave), yearly bonuses, free monthly product allowance, lots of yummy vegan & vegetarian food, and insanely awesome staff outings/company events.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6 am-2:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
Not currently hiring but accepting resumes.
SHIFT: MONDAY-FRIDAY 6 AM-2:30 PM
The Production Assistant helps fill, package, and prepare our handcrafted products for shipment.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
• Filling: Weighing and filling products into retail packaging by hand or with equipment
• Labeling: Applying labels to bottles, bags, boxes, and jars by hand or with equipment
• Verifying: Filling out relevant batch documents, double checking all work, QCing final product
• Cleaning: Maintaining a tidy workstation throughout the day, cleaning the production area at the end of the shift
All work is completed in a standard warehouse environment, so being able to stand for at least 8 hours a day, lift up to 40 pounds, and sustain repetitive movement of arms is important. Our production team is fast-paced yet fun, often working together in teams but also getting tasks done on their own.
Benefits include free gold level medical/vision insurance, retirement, paid time off (sick pay/vacation leave), yearly bonus, free monthly product allowance, lots of yummy vegan & vegetarian food, and insanely awesome staff outings/company events. We like to karaoke.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00 am - 2:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour