Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Uncle Harry's Dietary Suggestions
To build up your immune system naturally, you need to improve your diet dramatically.
Please abide to the following three suggestions:
1. 50/50 principle - every meal should be 50% raw and 50% cooked food
2. Don't snack between meals and give yourself at least four hours to digest food.
3. Don't mix proteins, carbohydrates, and sugars at the same time.
An example of a carbohydrate meal is:
- Organic brown rice (millet or quinoa)
- Cooked vegetables
- Large salad (this doesn't mean iceberg lettuce; it means organic sprouts, baby spinach, cucumbers, grated daikon radish, grated carrots, grated cabbage, tomatoes, celery, parsley or cilantro, fresh lemon, olive oil, Uncle Harry's Sea Salt and Sea Veggies, Uncle Harry's Asafoetida)
- Baked potato or sweet potato/yam
An example of a protein meal is:
- Lentil or bean soup
- Cooked vegetables
- Large salad as above
- Yogurt or tofu
Foods to Avoid:
- Cold cereals for breakfast. Try to have a fruit and fruit juice breakfast, and if you need more food, eat oatmeal cooked in water. You may add some fruits and nuts with honey or molasses.
- Sugar and regular table salt. Instead, use Uncle Harry's Raw Honey and Uncle Harry's Sea Salt and Sea Veggies.
Try to drink fresh juices everyday that you make yourself. A good mix is carrot, celery, apple, and grape. Try to drink two to three glasses of tea made from Uncle Harry's Cold and Immune Powder, or use the following herb tea mix: ginger, cinnamon, clove, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon and Uncle Harry's Raw Honey.
Above all, avoid meat, fish, eggs and all processed foods and drinks and all the "miracle" supplements.
There are food products that Americans consume every day that are slowly killing them. They are:
Table salt, white sugar, supermarket oils (all processed hydrogenated oil), coffee and tea, all meat, fish, poultry, eggs, processed white flour products, can foods, TV dinners. Highly processed supermarket oils are the cause of high blood pressure, diabetes, heart and circulation problems. Common table salt that has all the trace minerals removed is an outright poison (four teaspoons consumes at once will result in death). White sugar consumption causes bone loss, high blood pressure and diabetes. Beware of the food you eat.
Trust Uncle Harry's for nutrient dense food for healing.
Dec 7, 2017145
Nov 15, 2017291
Sep 23, 2017309